Just got back from the gym *dying* and obviously had to eat because the hangryness was real!
Whipped up a quick sweet potato, zucchini and egg fry! This is a great post-work out meal because you have your protein, your carbs and fats… plus its delishhhh so its a win-win!
1 small sweet potato
2 button mushrooms, sliced
Spices (I used garlic powder, cumin, tumeric and celery salt)
1 tsp coconut oil
1. Blitz zucchini and sweet potato until they are in tiny pieces. Alternatively, grate them.
2. Add zucchini, sweet potato andyour spices to a bowl and mix together.
3. On a preheated and coconut oiled fry pan (med heat), put only 1 cup of your bowl of deliciousness in and add your mushrooms. Cook until soft and completely cooked through.
4. Add egg to frying pan and break up so that all bits of vegetables are covered.
5. Once cooked transfer to bowl and add some salt and pepper.
6. Enjoy with watermelon BCAA’s like myself!